Prices for Counselling & More in South Windsor
Dr. N. Morris
Consultations with Dr Morris are bulk billed, medical examinations which are not covered by Medicare do require payment, patients are informed of this charge amount before the examination or during the consultation.
Workers compensation consultations are billed to the patient’s employer or insurance Company if known at time of consultation.
- Initial Consult $60 / Sub Consult $55
- Initial Consult (pensioner) / $50 Sub Consult $45
- EPC program, referral from Dr Morris will be bulk billed
- EPC program, referral from another GP a fee of $55 will be charged, you will then be able to claim back amount from Medicare.
- DVA patients will be bulk billed
Mental health care plan (2715) referral from Dr Morris, consults will be bulk billed with an additional fee of $40.00.
Mental Health Care Plan (2715) referral from another GP, a fee of $120.00 will be charged for an appointment with Hannah Heazelwood or fee of $160 will be charged for John McGee (clinical). You will then be able to claim back an amount from Medicare.
- Private Health Fund $120.00 $160.00 (clinical)
- No Health fund or referral $120.00 $160.00 (clinical